Privacy / Legal / Terms & Conditions
Use of this website is governed by these Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by them each time you access this website.
* Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and similar rights in this web site and in all the material contained on this web site belong to Turning Point (The Centre). You are only permitted to copy or print extracts of the material for your own personal use. You may not use any of this material for commercial or public purposes.
* The material on this web site is provided purely for information purposes and the reader should use his/her own judgment and make independent inquiries before relying on it. Turning Point may make alterations to the content of this website at anytime. While Turning Point has made every effort to ensure the accuracy and completeness of information on this website, turningpointdetox.com makes no representations or warranties whatsoever, expressed or implied, as to the quality, accuracy or completeness of such information. Furthermore, Turning Point may without notice modify, suspend or discontinue the website or any part of it at any time without any liability to you or any third party.
* To the full extent permitted by law, Turning Point accepts no liability in contract or otherwise (including liability for negligence), for loss or damage of any kind including without limitation, direct or indirect loss or damage, loss of business, revenue or profits, corruption or destruction of data, or any other consequential loss or damage arising out of your use or inability to use the website (or other site linked to the web-site) or in connection with any computer virus or system failure or malfunction and Turning Point excludes any such liability even if Turning Point is expressly advised of the possibility of such damage or loss. You will indemnify Turning Point against all costs, losses, expenses or other liabilities incurred by Turning Point arising from the use of the website by you.
* You will use the website for personal and lawful purposes only.
* Links to web sites maintained by others are provided for your convenience only. Turning Point accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or legality of any content appearing on such web sites. Turning Point does not automatically endorse any information contained in those web sites. Neither you nor any third party may link another site to the turningpointdetox.com web site without Turning Point's prior written consent.
The turningpointdetox.com Web Site collects certain non-personal information regarding Web Site users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Web Site, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to the Web Site, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Web Site you visit, the Web Site pages accessed and information viewed, and the materials you post to or download from the Web Site. This non-identifiable information is used for Web Site and system administration purposes and to improve the Web Site.
Avoid lengthy delays
in gaining access to government-funded treatment programs.
If you or a loved one
is afflicted with a drug
or alcohol addiction, call:
for immediate help.
Get drug and alcohol rehab help in:
Hamilton :: Burlington :: Brantford :: Stoney Creek :: Grimsby :: Ancaster :: London :: Kitchener ::
Woodstock :: Cambridge :: Oakville :: Mississauga :: Toronto :: Milton :: Etobicoke :: Scarborough :: Markham :: Simcoe :: St. Catharines ::
Niagara Falls :: Fort Erie :: Ontario